- 21 Market at Bedford Fields, Bedford, NH
- 4 The Market at Bedford Fields, Bedford, NH
- 5 Presentation at the Tucker Free Library, Henniker, NH
- 11 NOFA Winter Conference, Southern NH University, Manchester, NH
- 18 The Market at Bedford Fields, Bedford, NH
- 23-26 Connecticut Flower and Garden Show, Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
- 3-5 Vermont Flower Show, Champlain Valley Fairgrounds, Essex Junction, VT
- 28-30 Vermont Vintage Market Days, VT State Fairground, Rutland, VT *Featuring our Bee-tique
- 5-6 NH Farm and Forest Expo, Deerfield Fairgrounds, Deerfield, NH
- 16-18 Quechee Balloon Fest, Quechee, VT
- 24-25 Rhinebeck Craft Festival, Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Rhinebeck, NY
- 14-16 Guilford Craft Expo, Guilford Town Green, Guilford, CT
- 8-10 Southern Vermont Craft Festival, Riley Rink, Manchester, VT
- 6-8 Stowe Foliage Arts Festival, Topnotch Field, Stowe, VT
- 11-12 Natural Living Expo, Marlborough, MA
Helping the Honeybee
Your Beeline Skin Care purchases are truly helping the Honey Bee. Over the past year our donations have helped to fund the following:
- Randy Oliver (scientificbeekeeping.com) - independent researcher who makes all of his research publically available on line and in American Bee Journal.
- Project Apis-M (funds university honey bee research)
- Honey Bee & Mead Research @ US Davis
- Bee Sanctuary - a Boston-based honey bee research group
- Homesick: Effects of migratory beekeeping on honey bee disease" This is a study that just got funded and is being run by folks from University of Vermont and one of our NH beekeepers.
Bee Joyful! Bee Grateful! Bee Well!